The truck mounted models (TM series) and semi-trailer models (TL series) provide mobility for temporary on-site service, or transport of small to large volume of liquefied gases. We offer both low pressure tanks with liquid pump and high pressure series that can be operated without liquid pump.
- Designed and built to meet ASME Boiler and Pressure vessel code.
- Conform to ADR, the European Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road.
- Approved by and registered with Thai Department of Industrial Works and Department of Land Transport.
- All interconnecting pipes are seamless grade.
- Extra durability for transport using special design supports.
- Provide superior durability of tank by using air suspension system.
- Outer vessel can be made of stainless steel to assure lowest corrosion over long-term usage.
The proven designs of Cryovat in the Netherlands are offered. We have both 10 ft, 20 ft, 40 ft and 45 ft cryogenic (T75) models, and 20 ft and 30 ft gas tank (T50) models. Smaller series are made in Europe, larger standard series are produced in Bangkok. The ISO’s are produced for multi-products: LIN, LOX, LAR, Ethylene and LNG (40 ft) as well as liquefied gases as NH3, LPG and refrigerants.