Cryogenic Bulk Storage Vessel
An extensive variety of vertical and horizontal model vessels are offered in working pressures between 150-450 psi. Every unit is designed to be a double-walled, vacuum-multilayer super insulated unit. Our standard and custom-engineered designs range from 350 liters up to 100,000 litres. Especially in LCO2 and LNG we have a lot of field experience.
- Designed and built to meet ASME Boiler and Pressure vessel code.
- 100% X-ray of all welding seams on the inner vessel.
- Minimum number of piping joints to reduce the potential of piping leaks and maintenance costs.
- All interconnecting pipes are seamless grade.
- High-performance safety system with dual relief valves as a standard.
- All vacuum accessible ports are designed and made to prevent unauthorized access.
- Low NER as a result of special design support and insulation technology (multilayer with high vacuum).